Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Thalidomide Blog

When I first decided to write about thalidomide, I never expected to find so much information. I subscribed to a Google keyword alert for thalidomide. I figured I would receive information on a new article, website or news every couple of weeks or more. Wow! Was I mistaken! There is a lot more currently going on with thalidomide than I ever expected. I am receiving alerts several times a week and they do not have only one new reference. The average is about six. A few have simply been articles that mention the 1950’s incident but most are of current news.

For this reason, I decided to create a separate blog just to monitor and share the progress of thalidomide present and future, as well as special interest stories of the Thalidomide Babies of the past. I will also continue writing here soon. If you want to follow information on thalidomide, visit my new blog – Prism’s Thalidomide Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment